Sunday, October 12, 2008

Veganmofo:Thanksgiving In Canada

This weekend, but seeing as I am in the states I celebrated by bringing a feast to a turkey named Troy. Which he loved and it was super fun and awesome. Although quieter, calmer and without all the tasty vegan eats this may just be one of the best thanksgivings I've had in a while.

I was planning to participate in this weeks Vegan Iron Chef, but due to our night out last night I didn't get any groceries. I will still be making PB Pear stuffed French Toast, but not until later this week.

Here is a Short and sadly poorly shot video of the days events. Feeding food animals instead of eating them is a tradition that should be widely practiced.


(apologies for farm apparel)

3 comments:

Bex said...

Troy is one lucky turkey for such a feast.

Megan said...

Hahaha. I heart Troy.

B.A.D. said...

Troy is my boy. I heart him.