Thursday, October 29, 2009

Veganmofo: I cannot believe it is almost over!!! bonus dog photos!

It's a sad, sad time of year when veganmofo comes to an end. But we all knew this day would come, I'm just sorry I didn't get anything more interesting accomplished for you all!! But I am hoping this mofo experience will re-invigorate my internal blogger and get me out of this student's rut and back into kitchen experimenting with posted results for you dear readers.

Tonight was another night out, eating sushi (the glorious dragon roll i posted about earlier). So here's some older eats to keep you mofo'ers happy!

Up first is HeartWood's Vegan Cafe's TLT!
Reheated in the cast iron, yum.

Heartwood's TLT
This sandwich took a lot of compressing.

PICT0161

And one of this month's prouder moments, may I present to you dear internet
MOTHER FUCKING GRILL MARKS

Muther Fucking Grill marks!
hells yeah, all thanks to my George Forman grill

Tofu Grillin

Now the thanksgiving test-run, or the fist time I ever made isa's Punk Rock Chickpea Gravy (Good god why did it take me so long?)
PICT0020
Served it with some sauteed kale, mashed potatoes and chickpea cutlets. Yum!
PICT0022

Another look at my thanksgiving plate
Plate x2

And the failed techno-colour cheese cake
Failed coloured cheesecake

Ceaser salad and garlic pita
PICT0093

The studying hummus snack plate
PICT0083

And now on to the Party photos:

Tought guy

And tired after a hard day of modelling.
Tired now

No comments: