Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Veganmofo: Lazy day

Today was a very lazy day, the only real moment of excitement was busting out my new Bodum and subsequently drinking three full bodums of coffee today. I think I may have a problem.

Otherwise a short recap of my meals today (sorry no photos).
Breakfast: mocha just-us coffee with silk creamer
2 packs of instance apple cinnamon oatmeal in a lovely soup mug

lunch
(eaten maybe 2 hours after breakfast): Farmer's market sesame kissed spelt roll with earthbalance
large bowl of leftover soup! [potato broccoli-vcon] (the last of it! including the serving the dog got with breakfast).
more coffee
dinner/packed school meal: A salad, lame but i was out of re-heatable containers. bonus was able to use my cool new to-go-ware!

Romain lettuce, 1 tomato, vegan bacon bits, pita chips and knock off goddess dressing
and a travel mug with the last on the coffee from the am
Salad was kinda like this one:
Simple side salad

second dinner:
My lovely roommate adam brought me back a dragon roll from minatos! yay!

Study period:
another bodum of coffee, 1 litre of pepsi

Further snacking shame: an entire pack of tofurkey slices, yeah I know I'm gross. but I am about to make up for it with a bowl of nooch, garlic and cayenne popcorn! MMM late night snacks.

We really wanted vegan nachos but the weather and sheer laziness has prevented a journey to the 24/7 grocery. Besides, I'm sure the popcorn is healthier....

What is your favourite late night snack?

No comments: