Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Veganmofo: Quick and Easy student's food +Bonus Dog Photo

Quick and easy student's meal

Just a simple post about some simple food for hungry vegan students. This was what I had for dinner some day between dog parks and classes.

Simple side salad (Excuse the dog toy's behind these photos)

Simple Side Salad:
2 handfuls of Baby spinach, loosely torn
1 tomato chopped
1 handful of sesame seeds
Knock off Goddess Dressing (cheaper still if you make your own, I bought my knock off stuff on sale).

Directions: combine and top with fresh ground pepper.

PICT0058

I served this along side an amy's burrito (no dairy!) baked in the oven for 30 minutes. I throw it in when I get home, do some clean up, prep the salad and start my reading homework and it's done before you know it. Eaten while watching True Blood, sweet.

BONUS!

Party photo
Party: Profile shot

No comments: